Monday, December 7, 2009

its not 2:45am yet

I love, after a snowfall
when the night sky is easily clear.
The wanning moon makes
the earth just bright enough to see.
The blanket of sky reflects a gentle, deep blue
on the fresh snow.

Orion, his belt. Dippers of various size. Ursa and cub.

I look south, to Lupus. It only has two known planets according to wikipedia.
I wonder, maybe those planets have creatures like me.

I wish we were walking.
hand holding
between the orange street lamp's light and
the moon light
the blue reflection.
As deep as your eyes.

When the moon was full two days ago
I turned.
I ate your neighbor
Thought you should know.

1 comment:

  1. That neighbor borrowed by sugar last week
    and didn't return it.
    I couldn't bake cookies
    and my coffee was awful.

    So thanks.
    I didn't really like him
    anyways.

    I just hope
    there's no blood
    in the sugar.
    Because I don't want my cookies
    to taste like metal

    ReplyDelete